8.16.2011

Baby Booties.


My friend Courtney sent me this free pattern for cloth baby booties several months ago. Last weekend my mom and I finally gave it a try! These sweet booties are too cute and much easier to make then I had imagined.

The only thing is, the pattern says these will fit 0-6 month babies. In reality, these booties wouldn’t even fit my 8 month old nephew. They’re huge! If my baby is born with 3.5 inch feet, I’m going to be concerned. So, I consider this a REALLY well planned-ahead first birthday present for Baby Love.

We’re going to try again, this time adapting the pattern to make them more the size a 0-6 month baby bootie should be. 



But, size issues aside,
aren’t they darling?

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love! Penelope is nine months old and has yet to wear shoes. They don't need them till they start thinking about walking. These should be fine. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you make things honey!! It seems to be a lost art!!

    You + Me = happy!!!

    ReplyDelete